Sunday, September 18, 2005

Angels of Gravity


This is my first letter in my blog so here we go. I have just finished working on a show called "Angels of Gravity" with Tracks Dance Theatre for the Festival of Darwin 2005. We used movable screens in the show with live size projection in order to try and blend in the virtual preformance with the live dancing. I created all the video art and composed 5 pieces of music. The feedback of the audience was mostly very positive but there was one feedback of a lady who responded as follows: '...a dancer in red underpants squirming around on truly bad noise.' I'm forever greatfull for her feedback as i now create my ever first blog with the name trulybadnoise. I might even produce my first album under this name!! Who knows? Definatly lots of food for thought and always remember we can't please everybody with our creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home