Monday, October 03, 2005

Electrofringe 2005


Hey I'm in New Castle attending the Electrofringe. There is all these amazing workshops and discussion panels with national and international artists creating sound and vision using cutting edge technology and experimenting. Constantly pushing the boundaries of what might be labeled as music or video art. I was part of the 6 strong NT panel to do a presentation on our works in remote Darwin. I also caught up with Jodie, Gareth and Scott who I met in Adelaide during the TPS4 Lab. Also caught up with Malcolm Smith who has just returned from an Asialink residency in Indonesia. I did this one fantastic workshop of modifying toy instruments to create new interesting sounds. All very inspiring stuff and lots of food for thought. My brain is full at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home